Selecting the right combination of renewable energy technologies to meet your needs will ensure your project gets off to a good start. We use industry standard tools such as RETScreen to calculate project viability taking into account many factors including:
- Interest rates
- Energy costs
- Technology costs
- Greenhouse gas emissions
Often the renewable energy has to be integrated with conventional power sources and other passive energy saving technologies. A renewable energy strategy study will look at the main aspects of your project focusing on:
- Actual or predicted energy usage
- Planing constraints & conditions, e.g. S106
- Building code requirements e.g. Part L
- Client requirements e.g. BREEAM scoring
- Integration with other sustainability requirements
The findings and recommendations are typically presented as a written report.
RS Renewables can provide specialist services such as Aerial Surveys using a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) commonly know as a drone.